APPLICATION FORM FOR BRITISH SCHOOL OF MEDIA AND JOURNALISM
Entry requirements and admissions to BRITISH SCHOOL OF MEDIA AND JOURNALISM:
Learners would typically have at least one of the following meeting a minimum:
- High school diploma
- A BTEC Level 3 qualification in Creative Media Production
- Learners to have an appropriate level of English( B2 level)
- Prospective students are selected not only by their formal qualifications, but also their experience, motivation and interest in the course. This is normally established by an interview for the programme.
- Adults returning to education are welcome to apply. Centre of International Studies and the Awarding Body may consider previous experience and training as an alternative to formal qualifications.
- For International Students, overseas qualifications should be equivalent to our requirements, decisions on this may involve our Awarding Bodies.