The objectives of the programme :
- To provide students business skills, knowledge necessary to be highly performant in the business environment.
- To provide education for a range of qualifications in business, including management, business administration, human resources, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- To provide understanding into international business operations and the opportunities offered by a globalised market.
- To equip students with knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity, cross-cultural and trans-cultural issues.
- To provide opportunities for students to enter or progress in business field, or progress to higher education in business or related domains.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop the personal skills and techniques and for successful careers.
- To provide international career opportunities for those students with a global vision.
- To offer students real chances for career progression.
- To assure study flexibility and to meet local and international labour market needs.
- To offer a balance between employability skills and the knowledge necessary for those students with academic aspirations.
Business Administration (Management)
Business Administration (Marketing)
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Human Resource Management
Accounting and Finance
Learners would typically have at least one of the following meeting a minimum:
- High school diploma
- Business-related Level 3 qualification
- Learners to have an appropriate level of English( B2 level) and Maths (7 at the baccalaureate exam or the average score in the 10 th grade)
- Prospective students are selected not only by their formal qualifications, but also their experience, motivation and interest in the course. This is normally established by an interview for the programme.
- Adults returning to education are welcome to apply. Centre of International Studies and the Awarding Body may consider previous experience and training as an alternative to formal qualifications.
- For International Students, overseas qualifications should be equivalent to our requirements, decisions on this may involve our Awarding Bodies.
- Business Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Adviser
- Office Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Sales and Promotion Marketing Executive
- Communications Planner
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Human Resources Officer
- Training and Development Officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Charterer Accountant
- Accounting Technician
- Financial Adviser