The objectives of the programme :
- To provide students business skills, knowledge necessary to be highly performant in the business environment.
- To provide education for a range of qualifications in business, including management, business administration, human resources, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- To provide understanding into international business operations and the opportunities offered by a globalised market.
- To equip students with knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity, cross-cultural and trans-cultural issues.
- To provide opportunities for students to enter or progress in business field, or progress to higher education in business or related domains.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop the personal skills and techniques and for successful careers.
- To provide international career opportunities for those students with a global vision.
- To offer students real chances for career progression.
- To assure study flexibility and to meet local and international labour market needs.
- To offer a balance between employability skills and the knowledge necessary for those students with academic aspirations.
Business Administration (Management)
Human Resource Management
- Business Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Adviser
- Office Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- Training and Development Officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Human Resources Manager